I will be trekking up Mt. Kilimanjaro in March 2013, hoping to raise some money for charity while I'm about it!

Thursday 14 February 2013

Finally making some progress

So I went and had a couple of injections today, I had Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A and Typhoid. A nice little cocktail swimming in my left arm, it was feeling a bit heavy this afternoon at work but that could have had something to do with the circuit training my mum dragged me along to yesterday - I thought I was pretty fit but it was killing me after an hour! Fortunately I wont have to do anything like that up Kilimanjaro!

The to-do list is reducing slowly but surely, as well as the vaccinations I had two parcels waiting for me when I got home; my returned passport (with travel visa included!) and a bottle of DEET100 mosquito spray. I booked my Aurigny flight on Monday, I still have a couple of things to get sorted but the two major things is to decide which anti-malarial medicine I want to take and to get some dollars for the trip.

It's now 21 days until I leave, the total of donations I've received so far is £550 which is amazing! I'd like to say a special thank you to everyone who has given so generously, I'll have to make sure I get to the top for you.


1 comment:

  1. Frank Marino: 'This stuff was invented by Circus Magazine and Creem Magazine. Many apps are either too limited or downright wrong in their portraying of guitar chords, Chord. The game supports guitar controllers and generic joysticks, includes a song editor for making your own tune and has less demanding system requirements.

    Here is my page ... how to play acoustic guitar

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.