I will be trekking up Mt. Kilimanjaro in March 2013, hoping to raise some money for charity while I'm about it!

Monday 25 February 2013

It's been a busy couple of weeks

There has been a few things to do before I leave but I'll soon be able to say that everything is done and ready!

In just over a week's time I'll be on a plane heading to Tanzania, I am more than excited at the moment I really can't wait.

I've had a lot of generous people giving donations recently and I'd like to thank you all for being so kind, I had never expected to raise much more than £80 but now almost ten times that amount has been donated.

I'll try my best to keep you all updated, I've had a pretty hard time getting to the computer the past couple of days so I've decided to see how posting off my phone goes. Six day working weeks are killing me but it's all going to be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.