I will be trekking up Mt. Kilimanjaro in March 2013, hoping to raise some money for charity while I'm about it!

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Amazing reception

I've had a really nice couple of days, the article in the Press didn't look too bad, I could have done with a haircut but that's more my problem than the photographers!

The article has been quite good in getting people to hear about what I'm doing, first thing Monday morning I received a phone call from a lady called Anne who came into my work today and kindly donated some gear for the ascent! If you're reading, thank you so much! It is such an expense getting all the equipment and now I can cross about six things off my list.

I'd also like to thank John who came into my work today to give me a donation, it was really kind of you and I hope you're resting well!

I'll see if I can get a photo/copy on the blog for people who missed it, my spot on Saturday was put up on the This Is Guernsey website so you can view that by clicking here.

The next thing I'm going to need to take over is the radio, I'll see how that goes!

Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.