I will be trekking up Mt. Kilimanjaro in March 2013, hoping to raise some money for charity while I'm about it!

Thursday 31 January 2013

Is it windy or what?!

Today was yet another busy day!

It started with a very early start taking my sister to the airport, I am most definitely not a morning person and any day starting before 6am takes a few coffees to get me going.

I then had to make my way to Jerbourg point to talk to the Guernsey Press and have my photograph taken in my gear, I must have looked interesting wrestling with a map at the top of the steps but hopefully people will think I meant to go for the windswept look (personally I'm just glad I didn't get blown off!)
Funnily enough I had a second run in with the press regarding the Neighbourhood Police's new Vespa which we sponsored, so look out for two photos in the press. I'll try and get a copy to post here for all the non-Guernsey readers :)

Nothing really to write about happened this afternoon but at least there was a little bit of action this morning.

I'll be sure to let you know if any other exciting things happen.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by,

Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.