I will be trekking up Mt. Kilimanjaro in March 2013, hoping to raise some money for charity while I'm about it!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Charities chosen

It's been a busy day today, I've spoken to the two charities which I will be donating all proceeds to and they have since been a pleasure to deal with!

Both parties have offered help in the promotion for my climb which is really great, it's getting more exciting by the minute.

I've had to decide on two charities in particular, they are MUG (Male Uprising Guernsey) and the well loved GSPCA.

I feel strongly about both of these causes, anyone who knows me will know that I am an animal lover, it is vital that there is a capable group to take care of all the pets which do not have homes and look after animals in need of help.

Some people may also know that I unfortunately lost my grandfather to prostate cancer in October of 2005, there is a great need for increased awareness of the male specific cancers and support for people suffering. Hopefully with more education people will be able to act much faster.


I'll be sure to keep you updated on anything going on!

Cheers,

Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.