I will be trekking up Mt. Kilimanjaro in March 2013, hoping to raise some money for charity while I'm about it!

Tuesday 29 January 2013

It's been too long!

I'm sorry it's been a while since I last posted, I've been really busy with lots of different things and not really been able to dedicate a lot of time to blogging!

There have been a couple of things happening, I've been in contact with the tour operator and have booked a 7 day trek up the Machame route, he is arranging the climb and I may be in a group with four other climbers. It might help having people to speak to!

I am either doing a week at the Good Hope orphanage before my climb or the week after, in any case it's nice to have a few things actually booked. There is still nine days unaccounted for so I will be out in Tanzania with no plans at all, as long as I have enough money to get back to the airport I'll be okay.

My sister is off to Durban on Thursday where she will be meeting up with her boyfriend who went out a little earlier so I can get some news on South Africa before I jet off to the East. It's just over five weeks until I leave so I am just hoping I will be able to get everything prepared... Someone remind me to send my visa application off soon!

Hopefully now I have a little less on my plate I can carry on posting fairly regularly.

Usiku mwema,

Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.